Looking for the perfect low carb breakfast? We couldn't wait to make this Avocado, Bacon and Cheesies Bauble.
Disclaimer: This bauble is intended for eating, and DEFINITELY not for hanging on your tree.
What you will need:
- x2 Avocado
- x3 Strips of Bacon
- x1 Egg
- x1 20g Pack of Cheesies (you can choose which one your favourite is).
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°.
- Halve your avocado and cut it out of the skin (carefully) and remove the stone.
- Then, place a cube of hard cheese in the middle of the avocado (where the stone would normally be).
- Put the avocado half's back together, keeping the cubed cheese in the centre.
- Place on a baking tray, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare an egg in a bowl by whisking, and crush Cheesies in another.
- After the 15 minutes, and once the bacon is looking cooked, take the Avocado out of the oven.
- Place the Avocado in the bowl with the egg, and move around until generously covered. (Be careful, it will be hot).
- Then roll the egg dipped avocado in the bowl of crushed Cheesies.
- Place the avocado back on the baking tray and sprinkle any leftover Cheesies over.
- Cook for another 10-15 mins, or when you are happy with the colour of the bacon and the Cheesies.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can tag us in any pictures you have taken on our social media. @snackcheesies