You got it, January just got a whole load cheesier. What are you waiting for?*...
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter:Cheesies Limited, The Studio, Edith Villas, Bective Rd, SW15 2QAThis
- Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase and internet access required. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase as this is required for validation and to claim the Reward.Ability to take and upload image of receipt necessary in order to claim Reward.
- Purchase Period: Place an order between 00:01 BST on the 14th January 2021 and 23:59 BST on the 31st January 2021 inclusive.
Sign-up to Cheesies Newsletter
- Purchase any Cheesies items and your order is getting in a prize draw to win your money back
- Winner Selection: 1 valid entrant that enter the Promotion during the Entry Period will be randomly selected as a winner via an independent computer algorithm.
- The Rewards:1 entrant will win the full value of the price paid for the Participating Product. The Winner will get the order money refunded through the same payment method at the point of entry within 28 calendar days of verification.
- Winner Notification: Entrants will be notified via the email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, invalid or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar reward of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Winner will be chosen on Monday 1st February 2021. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.