Chicken dippers CAN be made healthier and this recipe is packed with flavour, is super easy and tastes amazing. We've combined the Lo-Dough Southern Style Crumb with some crushed down Cheesies to make the ultimate coating. Veggie? Try the recipe with mushrooms...
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins (why wouldn't you make this right?)
• 20g Cheesies (whatever variety you fancy)
• One portion (approx 10-15g) of Lo-Dough Southern Style Coating
• 1 skinless chicken breast, sliced into lengths
• 1 small egg, beaten
• Spray Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 220C.
2. Put the beaten egg in one bowl and the coating in another. Dip your chicken strips in the egg and then drop into the crumb. Shake until completely covered.
3. Place on an oven tray, spray with a little oil and bake at 220C for approx. 20 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.