'Tis the season to be cheesy, and we wanted to celebrate this festive season by not only launching a limited edition...
So now you're thinking, what do I have to do to enter? It’s simple...
Just purchase Cheesies BRAND NEW Limited Edition MEGA CHEESEMAS BUNDLE and if you find a GOUDA TICKET (yes, the most cheesy way we could rename a golden ticket) you're a WINNER.
What's in the MEGA CHEESEMAS BUNDLE? Well,
🧀 x6 bags of our 60g share bags - x2 Cheddar, x2 Emmental, x2 Gouda
🧀 x18 individual 20g packs- x4 Cheddar, X4 Red Leicester, x4 Gouda, x3 Goat's Cheese and x3 Emmental
Competition closes midnight Thursday 17th December. The winners have to contact Cheesies at email@example.com, to claim the prize upon detail verification.
- The promoter is: Cheesies Ltd (company no. 12167144) whose registered office is at The Studio, Edith Villas, Bective Rd, SW15 2QA, London.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over except employees of Cheesies Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize for the winners will be as follows (the “Prize”):
1 x A year's supply* of Cheesies for you and 5 friends
4 prizes containing
A year's supply of Cheesies for you and 1 friend
*One-year supply of Cheesies (one box per month) is the equivalent of 12 boxes of Cheesies 20g.
- Closing time for entry will be midnight on Thursday 17th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Order the Limited Edition MEGA CHEESEMAS BUNDLE on Cheesies website from Friday 11th December 7am until midnight Thursday 17th December and you can get a chance to find one of the 5 golden tickets inside the box.
5.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as stated above. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. 5 golden tickets will be randomly inserted in the Limited Edition – Mega Cheesies Bundle boxes.
9. The winners have to contact Cheesies at firstname.lastname@example.org, to claim the prize upon detail verification. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to cancel the prize.
10. Cheesies will verify the purchase of Limited Edition MEGA CHEESEMAS BUNDLE and once a winner is verified, we’ll be in contact to confirm and to arrange for the winner to receive their prize.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.