Goat's Cheese Cheesies
MILD. CREAMY. PUNCHY.
CRUNCHY. BAKED. OUTRAGEOUSLY TASTY.
Get your tastebuds partying like it's 1999 with Cheesies Goat's Cheese. This all-natural 100% pure Goat's Cheese snack is a "tsunami of savoury joy" according to one of our (very) happy customers. Cheesies are literally just pieces of cheese, baked to a more-ish crunch with nothing added. Rather genius if you ask us.
Cheesies have no sugar, no carbs, and are high in protein, so are satisfying enough to keep you going between meals without a sugar crash in sight. They're vegetarian and gluten-free too.
As delicious as a mid afternoon or post-workout snack as they are with a pint or a G&T, Cheesies are gobsmackingly tasty.
Some other (apparently) important stuff:
- Available in individual bags (20g), and sharing bags (60g) although sharing is most definitely not required.
- No fridge needed, you can take Cheesies anywhere.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Best enjoyed within 14 days of opening (but we've never seen anyone wait that long).
- Shelf life - 12 months so you can stock up
- Please bear in mind that there will be a slight transition period with packaging so we can't guarantee every order will receive the new packaging as we work through our stock. Sorry about that but we promise your Cheesies will still be delish and fresh.
We are temporarily unable to ship orders internationally (this includes anything outside mainland UK), please see our FAQs for the latest updates.
Ingredients: Goat's Cheese (pasteurised goat’s milk, salt, lactic starter, rennet).
Allergen information: contains dairy.
Per 20g serving: calories 521kJ (126kcal), protein 7g, carbs 0.0g, sugars 0.0g, fat 11g, saturates 7g, salt 0.5g.